Co-Sponsored Focussed Symposium – Sandpit Workshop
ROBUST IMAGING SENSORS FOR MULTIPHASE FLOWS
Date: 16 May 2023. Location: Aix-en-Provence, France. Venue and details announced soon.
The workshop is integrated into a regular project meeting of the German national research project "Electrical Measurement and Imaging Techniques for Nuclear Thermal Hydraulic Facilities", carried out with international partners from France and Switzerland.
The workshop is intended to provide a basis for discussion on current developments and future requirements for robust sensors for industrial applications as well as for fundamental research in experimental facilities at elevated pressure and temperature and under potentially hazardous conditions. The topics of the workshop are (not exclusively): -
- Robust sensors and measurement techniques based on electric fields, radiation, ultrasound, magnetic fields and other signal carriers.
- Non-intrusive and minimal-intrusive sensors in pressurised systems
- Methodologies and application examples for robust sensor designs
- Algorithms and hardware solutions for in-line calibration
- Advanced data processing for industrial (test) facilities
- Uncertainty assessment
Contributions are invited for short presentations (12min + 3min for Q&A) followed by a joint discussion on future prospects. Participation is free of charge, but the number of participants is limited.
Please register interest with: -
Prof. Uwe Hampel, Helmholtz-Zentrum, Dresden-Rossendorf, email@example.com.
15 March 2023